Receiving Shareholder Communications
Aristocrat Leisure Limited ABN 44 002 818 368 (Aristocrat) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholder) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Receiving your shareholder communications electronically is the best way to stay informed and will assist Aristocrat with its commitment to minimising paper usage. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to make the switch to paperless communications and provide us with your email address. To make the change, go to https://www.investorserve.com.au/, log in as a Registered User and select ‘Communication Options’ to update your preferences to email.
You can make an election as to how you would like to receive certain documents including annual reports and documents related to members’ meetings (for example notices of meeting and proxy/voting forms) as follows:
- You can make a standing election to receive the documents in physical or electronic form;
- You can make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
- You can tell us if you do not want to receive a hard-copy of the Annual Report. Of course, you will always be able to access and read our Annual Report when it is published on our website and the ASX platform.
To tell us your preference, contact our share registry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share Registry Contacts
Aristocrat’s share registry manages all your shareholding details. Log in securely to Boardroom's site below to access a wide variety of holding information, make changes to your records and download forms.
You will need your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) as shown on your Issuer Sponsored/CHESS statements and other personal details such as your postcode to log in.
If you have any difficulties, you can call Boardroom on 1300 737 760 (in Australia), or +61 2 9290 9600 (international) or email email@example.com.
Boardroom's full contact details are below:
Boardroom Pty Limited
Level 12, 225 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 1300 737 760 (Australia)
Phone: +61 2 9290 9600 (International)
Fax: +61 2 9279 0664